Top Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor Services
American Fortune Offers Excellence In Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor Services (Business Sale & Acquisitions Services), Business Exit Planning Strategies, Business Valuation Services For Businesses With Revenues Up To $50 Million
To successfully bring value to clients, the Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor needs to be experienced and qualified in all aspects of selling a business (business sale & acquisitions) including business exit planning strategies, business valuation and other advisory areas. Many advisors will boast that they can sell a business however they lack essential knowledge and experience to produce successful and consistent results since they perform this work infrequently. American Fortune specializes in the sale and acquisition of businesses (mergers and acquisitions) services, their results are proof of their exceptional expertise and experience.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor team consists of experts with exceptional credentials and experience in successfully selling businesses, business valuation, business acquisition services as well as business exit strategies.
Our Business Sale & Acquisitions, Business Exit Strategy Planning & Business Appraisal services are geared for businesses with sales up to $50 million.
Business Sale and Acquisitions (Mergers and Acquisitions) undertaking requires more than just transactional skills. A successful business sale or acquisition is comprised of many moving parts with each part requiring significant experience and expertise. American Fortune understands that. That’s why we offer comprehensive services to help our clients meet their short and long-term business planning goals. To bring about successful outcomes we provide the following services:
- Strategic business growth strategies
- Business exit and succession strategies planning services
- Evaluation and review of best business transfer or sale options
- Business Valuation services and value increase services
- Value Maximization of objective and subjective business valuation factors
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor services (Business Sale & Acquisition)
The world is full of business brokers whose main goal is to make a sale, unfortunately all too often at the expense of the client’s best interests. American Fortune differentiates from other providers by using a unique “business advisor” approach that fully serves the clients best interests and by not following the traditional business broker model. As a result clients experience full loyalty from an advisor that does not play both sides of the aisle. This loyal approach along with American Fortune’s unique processes and systems yields exceptional results.
- American Fortune sells over 90% of the businesses it takes to market, the national average is below 30%
- Historically we have sold businesses at an average of 98% of the valuation price
- We do not charge commissions or fees on the real estate portion of the business sale
- We maintain utmost confidentiality by using a unique business sale process
- Our value added advisor services outperform the function of business brokers
“To sell a business successfully, it takes a significant amount of preparation as well as experience in business sale & acquisitions (mergers & acquisitions) and extensive expertise in numerous business disciplines. Additionally, it is very important to understand the practices and tactics utilized by business buyers. In the sale of a business, the standard industry approach and process favors buyers. Business buyers set the stage and control how a business will be sold. This approach leaves business sellers exposed and vulnerable. Buyers wind-up getting what they want at the expense of a business sellers lifetime of efforts.”
-Brian Mazar, MBA,Certified Business Intermediary, 502-244-0480 ext. 24; firstname.lastname@example.org